Auro 3.2 is up on the Steam Beta Branch!
Auro has a new version coming with a ton of cool features! You can play it right now on the Steam beta branch (right click the game in Steam > properties > betas). I should just let people know that currently, there is a bug where after you play Custom Matches, I think it’s overriding your Ranked game rank. I’ll fix that before we set it live, but I wanted to get people’s opinions, mainly on the two changes in bold below.
3.2 PATCH NOTES
– Added a basic custom match feature, that allows you to play an unranked game at any rank
– Added Grandmaster rank! New Quillsh dialogue lines and hud art that are much nicer for players rank 20 and up.
– Added Charles the Slime. Does 1 damage and follows you after bumping, 0CD. Doesn’t flatten upon being bumped. Only in Platinum+
– Removed red text that would appear sometimes as a result of usually harmless bugs but made the game unplayable
– Changed Win Streak values from 0, 0, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30 to 0, 10, 30, 50, 75, 75, 75.
– Improved spell descriptions which were terrible before.
– Decreased score goals across the board – you’ll have to reach rank 25 before the goal goes over 100 now.
– increased difficulty at Gold and Platinum (These two changes, let us know how they’re going!)
– Curse Kids do 2 damage now.
– Snowball CD changed from 4 to 3. Also Snowball freezes all actors for just 1 turn now.
Also, don’t forget that we are doing Auro in the KBGames Game Design Book Club! There’s a lot of discussion about Auro happening over at that Discord, so come and say hi!
Here’s the Steam Announcement: https://steamcommunity.com/games/459680/announcements/detail/2915480288927791473